- Online Parent & Student Questionnaire; includes a non-refundable $75 application fee. Fee increases to $125 after January 20, 2021.
- Official School Transcripts, including the current and the previous years’ grades, must be sent directly from the applicant’s current school office to our office.
Download the transcript request form here [PDF].
- Teacher Recommendations from the following teachers:
- Limudei Kodesh teacher
- English teacher
- Math teacher
Student and parent interviews with the Director of Admissions and the High School Administration. The interviews give us a chance to get to know families and prospective students and to answer any questions the family may have.
MORE COMING SOON!
- If a student's current school (Caskey Torah Academy) offers this exam, the applicant does NOT need to come to a MAP testing day. The MAP is a computer based standardized test with verbal and mathematical multiple choice sections that automatically adapts to the level of the student taking the test.
- MAP testing will be offered free of charge on Sunday, January 10, 2021 to those who need to take the test. If you cannot take the test on that date, you will need to schedule an alternative test time during a school day and be subject to a $25 processing fee.
Upon completion of all steps of the application process, the Faculty Admissions Decision Committee meets to determine the admission decision for the applicant. Letters will be mailed approximately three weeks after completion of the process. Enrollment packets will be mailed out to accepted students shortly after the decision notification. Completed enrollments and a non-refundable $500 enrollment fee (toward tuition) are due within two weeks of receipt of this correspondence. Any enrollment deposits made beyond the two week window will be subject to a $250 late fee.